Monday, February 4, 2008

Psychic Dreams

Dear Heather,
The other night I had a dream that there was a terrible thunderstorm outside. When I woke up, I discovered that it had not rained at all. However, when I left for work, it began to rain! This has happened to me on occasion throughout my life. These uncanny dreams about the rain... and the very next morning, sometimes the next day or sometimes later... rain! Do you think I might be psychic?
Sincerely,
Brad, Denton

Dear Brad,
Yes, I do think that you are psychic. Only someone with a keen sense of psychic intuition can foretell weather patterns in their dreams. This is a unique quality only a few people share. This puts you in a league of your own. There's so much you can do with this skill. For example, you could get a degree at The Mystery School, open up your own Tarot Card reading business, or even try out for America's Psychic Challenge on channel 57. The sky is the limit. Congratulations!
Kind Regards,
Heather

No comments: