Thursday, June 17, 2010

Credentials

Dear Heather,
I heard that you are a doctor now. How will this change the advice you give to others?
Sue,
Lakehill, CA

Dear Sue,
That's a great question. This means that my advice is backed up with a degree from a certified institution of higher learning, rather than based simply on hot air, as before. I hope this gives all of my clients peace of mind as we enter into this important relationship of trust and confidence.
Is that all?
Heather

Heather,
No. I have another question. Recently, I was at the QT gas station and I heard the payphone ringing. Should I have answered it?
Sue,
Lakehill, CA

Sue,
This is the last question I'll answer for you. My advice to you is simple. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Go ahead and answer the phone.
Kind regards,
Heather

No comments: