Monday, January 21, 2008

Depression

Q: Heather, recently my life has spiraled into the abyss. Two months ago, I lost my job, then my boyfriend left me, and to top it all off, my cat died of emphysema. What can I do to get back on track and live a fulfilling life?

Suzanne, in Westminster

A: Suzanne, I would first and foremost recommend getting my new book entitled, How to Get Back on Track After Your life Spirals into the Abyss, the 30-day Guide to Spiritual and Personal Fulfillment. You can order this from me personally or submit your credit card information to PayPal, where you’ll be directed to my personal products page that includes t-shirts, lip balm, and other memorabilia with the My Life is Back on Track logo.

In the meantime, sit down and take a deep breath. Your finances may be a mess, your cat may be dead, but you still have you. And that’s the most important thing. Repeat after me, in a chanting affirmation, I am the most important thing and I’m still here.

No comments: