Monday, December 22, 2014

Wine Spritzer

Dear Heather,
I have a question that has been bothering me for some time. Now that I have found your site I feel that, finally, I may have closure. Why is it that when a contractor tells you, "it is 6 foot," s/he says foot? Why is it not plural? When we talk about golf, we say they have a shot of 6 feet. I don't understand and it feels like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Please help. Thank you for your time.
Kelly
Albuquerque, NM

Kelly,
This is one of those questions for which there is no answer. I wish I could help you, but all I can do is offer you a coping mechanism. Have you tried my Wine Sprizer recipe? It's made up of white wine, sparkling lime soda, mint, and fresh lime juice. This will most certainly help you with your problem.
All the best,
Heather

No comments: