Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Costco Congestion

Dear Heather,
There is something that is driving me crazy and I am hoping you can help.  Every time I go to Costco to buy dog food someone always leaves their cart in the middle of the aisle, blocking traffic.  Sometimes they are having a conversation with someone and sometimes they are just standing there staring off into space.  After driving 30 minutes to get there, the last thing I want to do is sit in traffic at the big box store. What gives?
Your fan,
Brenda
Los Lunas, NM

Dear Brenda, 
I can certainly sympathize with your problem. This experience reminds one that there are simply too many people on the planet and many of them shop at Costco. I would suggest going there on an off day-say Monday or Tuesday. As a last resort, I would also recommend having your prescription for medical marijuana filled before your next trip there. Happy shopping and I hope this helps in some small way. 
Sincerely, 
Heather

No comments: